When you are traveling or are in a hurry and have no time to iron out the creases in your pants or shirts, try this magic trick. Its a mixture of fabric softener and water that I call, the Magic Wrinkle Eraser Spray!
- Fill the bottom of a Spray Bottles with fabric softener (this kind is my favorite). I usually put about an inch in the bottom of a 12oz bottle.
- Fill the free space with water.
- Shake well.
- Lay the garment on a hard flat surface (floor, table, etc.)
- Mist the garment
- Use your hands to press out the wrinkles on the garment. Use friction to create heat for deeper wrinkles.
- Let it dry and put it on! See isn’t it amazing?
It also works great to give it a quick mist and toss it in the dryer.
What are some ways that you have found to get rid of wrinkles in a time crunch?
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Pinterest.